National University of Lesotho
STRIPE HIV-NUL strengthens the caliber of HIV training for health professions students and new graduates to equip them for HIV health services delivery. The goal is to reduce the burden of HIV over five years by empowering communities of practice, health professionals, and people living with HIV.
- 9 facilitators trained to lead 2 workshops
- 43 learners (34 pre-service learners, 9 postgraduate learners) trained to deliver high-quality, team-based HIV care
- Conducted workshops and training to bring together learners from hospitals, health care, and clinical settings
- Prof. K. Dintle Mogobe, PI/PD and Co-Finance Administrator
- Ms. Ntsoaki Ralejoana, Co-Finance Administrator and Training Coordinator
- Mr. Lebajoa Mphatsi, eLearning Coordinator